We all get those days (hours), where you either don’t feel like doing any work or (honest to God) there’s just no work to be had. Yet we still ‘need’ to look productive. I have this problem fairly often as my industry fluctuates on a monthly basis…and let’s be honest I’m just way too efficient for my own good! Okay, moving away from my horn, and back to what I was saying, trying to look productive is not a problem with these 5 tips:
1. Improve your spelling while helping those less fortunate at www.freerice.com. For every word you get right 10 grains of rice is donated to The United Nations World Food Program.
**Warning this game is VERY addictive**
2. Write personal emails in your work email account (but don’t send them) then copy and paste and send through your personal email account. This gives the best ‘disguise’ of working.
3. Read Online magazines such as ours ;)
4. Plan your next trip – compare prices and deals online! That should keep you motivated for a while
5. Give your opinion – join online panels such as Survey Savvy, where you receive incentives for completing online surveys.
Have a better way of wasting time? Don’t keep it to yourself, its rude! Sharing is caring