As the temperature rises my appetite decreases and I crave healthy, fresh foods/meals. Greek Salad is one of my favourite summer indulgences – it’s all of the above plus I love ALL the ingredients. I won’t keep you any longer….
- Handful of black Kalamata olives
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced into cubes
- 1 cucumber peeled, diced into cubes
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded, diced
- ½ red onion, sliced finely
- 100ml/3fl oz extra virgin olive oil
- 150g/5oz feta cheese, diced
- 2 pieces of pitta bread, toasted and diced into cubes
- 1 generous sprig of oregano (or 2 tbsp dried oregano)
- pinch of salt & pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss.
Enjoy outside in sunshine!