Sunday 31 May 2009

Bare who?


I am not one for product promotion or marketing. That is more Jessica's speed. However, I cannot say enough about Bare Minerals makeup. I was bragging to Jessica about this line of products a couple weeks ago in Vienna. I thought I would take the time to give this makeup line a little bit of free marketing.


Who hates liquid foundation? clogged pores? uneven skin tone? The thought that some of your powder or foundation might rub off on your white blouse, or your boyfriend's shirt? Us ladies are always looking for a better way to cover our blemishes, dark circles or hangovers, without looking like we spent all morning doing it.


I heard about Bare Minerals makeup last winter when I was in Arizona. It was all over the TV and in Sephora, but I thought it was too good to be true. How can some mineralized powder stay on all day, make my face look flawless and still be good for my skin? Well surprisingly, it can. Now available at Shopper's Drug Mart (though, they can't keep it on the shelves), are starter kits that match your skin tone. I grabbed the Medium toned kit for $75, and I was not disappointed. Some foundation powders, brushes, and a how to dvd and book is all you need to get started. Once you read the instructions (DVD is only for those hardcore ppl), you will be ready to go and I promise you will NEVER look back.


I purchased the starter kit and it is all I have used for the past few months. I thought the $75 price tag was a bit high, but now, it is all I use (in replace of many different powders, foundations etc), I think its a pretty good deal. I also bought the amazing primer they have ($26). Once my starter kit runs low, I will probably just replenish my fav foundation powder.


Ok enough propaganda..check it out...hopefully you will love the products as much as I do..or at least you will love all the compliments on how great you look ..True story!

No comments: