Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Halloween Caramel Sauce
So it’s getting near that time of year. Whether its Halloween sweet cravings or the colder weather…all of us are reaching for more and more snacks these days. I am never one for replacing chips with carrots or celery….However, there are healthier ways to treat your sweet tooth without feeling guilty later. Here is a quick and yummy recipe that makes you feel a little less guilty about the pound of caramel sauce you just ate.
Feel free to add cookie crumbs or chocolate bar bits to curb your cravings:
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature )
• caramel sauce
• 1/2 (11 ounce) package toffee pieces
• 4-5 green apples, cut into slices
1. Spread cream cheese on platter.
2. On top of cream cheese spread caramel dipping sauce.
3. Sprinkle toffee bits on top of caramel sauce.
4. Serve with green apple slices.
And that's ONLY 3 Weight Watchers Points....just in case you're counting (PHEW!)