Monday 27 April 2009

The Newest Trend?



Seriously? Really? Did I just see that?


Okay, maybe I am overreacting a little. But when did clipping your nails in public become kosher? First, it started in New York City. I saw about 5 people over the course of the weekend clipping their nails nonchalantly as they walked down the street, rode the subway or drove their car. I couldn't believe it. Then I thought, well maybe this is just something isolated to the Big Apple.


Unfortunately not. Random sightings of nail clippers (aka ppl who clip their nails in public) have been showing up in Montreal, Toronto, London, etc. Is this something that I have never noticed before? Or did I miss the memo that made this personal hygiene routine okay in public? Are we soo busy now that we multi-task walking with clipping our nails? I don't know about you, but thats where I draw the line. What's next? Really?

No comments: